Is your Netgear router causing troubles at the time of working? Are you unable to connect to the internet? If the answer is yes, then there is no need to get tensed because you will find the appropriate solution to your query here. There are many users who come across multiple issues with their Netgear wireless routers.
Where some glitches can be fixed through troubleshooting, other require the assistance of professionals that can be availed by connecting to Netgear Router Support Number which stays available 24 hours of the day.
While using this company routers, issues like a problem in installation and setting up, wireless not working, resetting or updating the router, cascading the router, modem light goes on blinking and many others are confronted by users. With the help of given common solutions, you can fix the problems with your Netgear wireless router.
Possible Reasons Your Wireless Router Might Not Be Working
- Improper or poor connection
- Overheating router or modem
- Firmware outdated or new security and firmware software update
Troubleshooting Wireless Network Problems:
- Turn off the wireless function and directly connect your computer to the router with an Ethernet cable
- Reboot the computer and check for internet connection
- If the problem persists, reboot the router and any modem in use
Troubleshoot Wireless Connection Problems:
- Note down the exact model number of your product first
- Turn off the computer’s Wi-Fi and switch the router off
- Restart your computer and test internet connection status on the Ethernet
- Make sure to have ample wireless signals from the Netgear router
- Press the Wi-Fi button located at the back of your router to enable networking
It is not necessary that you might encounter only connection issues with your wireless router. Even some issues like forgetting or resetting the password, login troubles are also quite general with the users. If anything does not bring your connection back or you feel unable to fix the Netgear router issues at your end, then try reaching out to Netgear Router Customer Service, where the expert technicians will help you fix the issue in a best possible way, taking your least minimum time.