Routers are networking devices which are used everywhere, from homes to offices. There are many well-known brands of router available in the market. But a large number of the population prefer Belkin routers over others due to their smart built and durable. At times, users notice that there is no Wi-Fi access on Belkin router and get annoyed. If you have also been through such a situation then there is good news. You can fix this hassle by general troubleshooting or get in touch with experts by dialling Belkin Tech Support Number that stays accessible 24 hours of the day.
Related Post : How to Setup a Belkin Range Extender?
Fixing No WiFi Access on Belkin Router
You can try the below-enlisted solutions. But they will prove useful when performed in the same order.
Solution 1: Check the WiFi Security Settings
- Click on the Encryption option located under wireless section
- Open the security mode drop-down menu
- Look at the passphrase field and check that it must be entered on all devices wishing to connect through the Belkin’s Wi-Fi service.
- Click the wireless icon on your taskbar and select the Belkin router from the persisting networks list. Enter the password when asked.
Solution 2: Check wireless broadcast settings
- Open the Belkin web interface
- Click the channel and SSID link at the top of the wireless section
- Place a check in front of Broadcast SSID box
Solution 3: Reset Windows TCP/IP Settings
- Click on the start button
- Type CMD in the search box and then select run as admin to open a command prompt
- Type nets int IP reset and hit enter
- Restart the computer when prompted
Solution 4: Reset your router
- Go to the utility section located near the bottom of the left pane
- Click on restore factory default link > restore defaults
- Click the ok button on the dialogue box to confirm. There will be automatic restore.
You are free to contact the technical executives available at Belkin router technical support number for instant help. However, the given solutions will work best to fix the glitch.