There are times when you want to do some configuration changes to your range extender or reset the password or change the band or network settings. But it becomes quite problematic when you cannot log in to your Dlink WiFi Range Extender account in a certain situation. So in order to deal with that scenario, you can connect with Dlink Customer Service Phone Number that stays available round the clock.
You must understand that changing the settings will require proper troubleshooting steps that must be followed in the same order as they are given. To get access to the range extender, you must ensure that you are connected with the extender using cables or wireless.
Steps to Login To Your Dlink Range Extender Account
- Open your Internet browser and go to the official page of Dlink
- When asked, enter your username and password, if you don’t know the correct credentials then enter username as admin and password as the password
- Once you are logged in, set the settings as per your requirement
- Once done, click on apply and save the settings
- Reboot your extender
In order to change the settings, you must reset the extender and you can do so without even getting in Dlink web console. To reset, follow the mentioned steps & Dlink Extender Setup.
Resetting the Dlink Range Extender to Change The Settings
- Plug in the Dlink range extender into a power outlet and wait for it to get it turned on
- You will find a pinhole in the bottom of your extender which is a reset button. With the help of a paper clip, press the button and hold it for ten seconds until the LED starts blinking
- The Dlink extender will reboot and will be reset to factory default settings. You will then be able to set the settings as per your requirement
The steps are very easy to perform but you must make sure not to do any other settings with the device as it may cause you troubles in near future. If you get confused at any step then try reaching out to D’link Router Technical support number, where the skilled and well-trained technicians will help you with login and changing the settings of your range extender.